This is the new method of submitting LHDN Withholding Tax since 1st April 2022.
Disclaimer: We do not bear any responsibility for any loss/damage caused by using the content of this website or various information obtained from other websites linked from this website.
- Login https://mytax.hasil.gov.my
- Select e-TT in ezHasil Services
- Click the blue phrase "Electronic Telegraphic Transfer" to proceed
- Click "Next"
- Fill in the blanks and you should see this pop up message. Proceed accordingly.
Once email verified with OTP, you'll be prompted to fill in these blanks. Select withholding tax and S109 if you're paying for overseas digital ads including Google and Facebook.
- For Payer info, just enter the 11 digits of your income tax number followed by a zero "0" right behind it. Once entered correctly, the name of the "Autofill" column will change to your name/your company name immediately.
- For Payee info, Google's income tax number: 24921924070. Address: 70 Pasir Panjang Rd, #03-71 Mapletree Business City II, Singapore 117371.
- Facebook's income tax number: 23548671100. Address: 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- Once completed the payment details, double check the submission info after clicking the next button.
- You should receive the e-tt verification slip with payment instruction via email after submission completed.
Last but not least, the following documents must be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on the day of the transaction:
- Completed payment form CP37.
- Copy of invoice.
- Copy proof of payment to the Payee (vendor) such as telegraphic transfer and bank statement.
- Virtual Account No. (VA)
- Copy of proof of payment has been credited into CIMB of LHDNM account.
Thanks for reading. Should you need Google Ads/YouTube Ads to reach out potential customers who searching for your products/services, feel free to consider our ads management services https://treey.my.
This article is for informational purposes only and Treey Consultancy does not make any representation and warranty as to the accuracy, completeness and fairness of any information contained in this article. As this article is general in nature, it is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. You are advised to consult an accountant or professional before making any decisions based on the information contained in this article. Treey Consultancy assumes no liability for any consequences arising from your reliance on the information presented here.